Everyone in this world is very concerned and conscious about their looks. One of the biggest nightmares amongst youngsters today is hair loss problems at a very young age. There are various reasons for hair loss problems to occur. In one of the studies by the International Journal of Trichology confirms that scalp health directly affects natural hair growth and hair retention.
However, there are natural and scientific methods to curb this hair loss problem these days. We will be discussing the natural methods further in detail in this essay.
PARTICULAR VITAMIN DEFICIENCY THAT AFFECTS HEALTHY HAIR GROWTH
Hair loss is caused by the following vitamin deficiencies. They are namely:
- Vitamin C – It helps to fight against oxidative stress that causes the hair to turn into gray and also prevents hair loss. It is obtained from food sources such as oranges, kiwi, grapefruit, broccoli, strawberries, etc.
- Vitamin D – It a vital hormone that helps in the reformation of dead cells in the hair follicles which are extremely sensitive hormones. It is obtained from food sources such as salmon, swordfish, eel, mackerel, halibut, etc.
- Vitamin B (Complex Vitamin) – It mainly consists of vitamin B5 and Biotin. It helps to reconstruct the hair shafts that are normally damaged due to over usage of shampoo or any other chemicals. Vitamin B aids in promoting the growth of hair by stimulating the adrenal gland. It is obtained from food sources such as mushrooms, eggs, salmon, peanut butter, avocados, etc
- Vitamin A – It helps to produce the oil on the scalp that is also known as sebum to prevent drying and breaking of hair shaft due to horrid climatic conditions. It is obtained from food sources such as carrot, cod liver oil, spinach, peaches, etc.
- Vitamin E – It has a potent antioxidant that aid in the repairing and rebuilding of tissues in the scalp to promote hair growth. It is obtained from food sources such as almonds, seeds, avocado, broccoli, etc.
IDEAL HAIR MASK WITH VITAMIN E FOR TREATING HAIR LOSS
For this mask you may require:
- One Tablespoon of lemon juice
- One Tablespoon of honey
- 2 Vitamin E Capsules
- ½ Cup of Curd
- One egg
- 2 Tablespoons of castor oil
For making this hair mask follow the subsequent steps:
- Mix the egg castor oil, vitamin E capsules, lemon juice, curd, and honey together well into a smooth mixture without any lump formations.
- Then, rub this mixture thoroughly onto your scalp.
- Let it settle down for 30 minutes.
- Then, rinse your hair well with Lukewarm.
Wrapping up with the advantages of this hair mask and why it would certainly work perfectly:
- Egg yolks are popularly known by all to strengthen and thicken the density of the hair.
- Lemon juice and honey aid to detoxify and eradicate the dead hair cells. It will replenish the hair cells healthier.
- Vitamin E is the most vital vitamin for hair growth.
- Castor oil contains high-fat content which helps to keep the hair follicles moisturized and healthy under any circumstance thus, promoting hair growth. It also tames frizzy hair into smooth, shiny and silky hair.
Hence, these are the vitamins that aid in preventing hair loss and make your hair better.