In this article, we will discuss how to lose weight with treatment. There are different weight loss treatments available as the advancement of technology. In today’s modern-day society, everyone is very conscious about their outer appearance and their confidence level is greatly affected by one’s appearance. The most predominant problem faced by people of all ages these days is obesity. In India, approximately 11 million people are facing issues because of obesity every year. The number of people getting obese is escalating day by day because of the intake of junk food and improper eating habits.
Obesity can result in many health problems such as stroke, heart attack, elevated blood pressure, clotting of blood, etc. An individual is medically considered to be obese when their body mass index is 25 or more than that. Obesity is nothing but being overweight. One of the major concerns in obese people is the accumulation of excess belly fat which is extremely unhealthy. “Visceral fat”, the medical term for belly fat, refers to the fat surrounding the liver and other organs in the abdomen.
SOURCES OF WEIGHT GAIN
The sources that make one gain excessive weight are listed below:
- Sugary foods and beverages
- Trans Fat
- Low protein diet
- The wrong gut bacteria
- Fruit Juice
- Stress and cortisol
- Low fiber diets
- Genetic problem
- Insufficient sleep
- Improper Eating Habits
- Lifestyle Change
- Improper Sleeping Habits
- No proper exercise
- Heredity problem
- Eating high sugar content food
- Eating junk food to a large amount
- Improper medications that increase weight
- Lack of sleep
- Getting pregnant at a later age
- Increased consumption of alcohol
- Increased smoking
- Accumulation of too much water at night times
How to Lose Weight With Treatment?
Let us know what is weight loss at first.
WHAT IS WEIGHT LOSS?
According to medical terms, weight loss is the decline of the total body mass for the betterment of health and to be fit. When a person decides to lose weight they have to undertake instructions from their dietician very strictly. They should not do diet planning and attempt various workouts by themselves as it may result in serious health-related issues when it is done improperly.
TYPES OF WEIGHT LOSS
There are two types of weight loss namely:
- Intentional weight loss
- Unintentional weight loss
SURGICAL METHOD OF WEIGHT LOSS
There are different types of weight loss surgeries to get rid of obesity and overweight a few of them are as per the following:
– Restrictive surgeries work by shrinking the size of the stomach and slowing down digestion. The smaller the stomach, the lesser one can consume, thereby resulting in weight loss.
– Malabsorptive surgeries change the quantity of food intake. They give a smaller stomach and also remove part of the digestive tract which makes it more difficult for the body to absorb calories. However, doctors rarely suggest this option due to its side effects.
Implanting an electrical device
– This is the most recent technique that prompts weight loss by interrupting nerve signals between the stomach and the brain.
Adjustable gastric banding
– Gastric Banding is a weight loss surgery where the surgeon uses an inflatable band to squeeze the stomach into two sections. This makes a person eat less and causes them to lose weight due to lower calorie intake.