Looking at Kohli and Ranveer Singh, every man desires to have a cool beard and hairstyle. Pairing short haircut with a full beard or levelling up the beard to match haircut are all the ways to look more stylish and hot for women. Try the modern trend and experiment with your hair and beard. There are just so many styles, you can choose from. For a good beard growth, you need beard oil. This article will guide you in creating your own homemade beard oil.
Different Beard Styles
1. Fade Haircut and Beard
2. Short Messy Hair and Tapered Sides and Beard
3. High Fade and Textured Wavy Quiff and Beard
4. Man Ponytail and Long Hair and Full Beard
5. Crew Cut and Beard
Need for Beard Growth
Whether you have been showing off a full-grown beard for years or are just starting out, you need a healthy and polished beard. Growing beard is not easy. Just like the hair on head needs nourishment, the beard hair needs caring. For any beard style that you choose, a full-grown beard is required. In this article, we will be focusing on how to grow a healthy beard.
Beard represents masculine no matter what trends are popular today. Not everyman gets to grow the perfect beard. Patchy and uneven beard and moustache aren’t the looks a man wants. Why does the growth in a beard so weird? Here are the 4 reasons – Genetics, hormones, alopecia areata, and lifestyle issues. To know in-depth, visit – Types of Facial Hair Growth – Beard Hair Growth.
When beard hair growth is affected by genetics, a beard transplant does what your genetics and other factors won’t do. Hair is taken from another part of your body and transplanted to your cheek area where you have the bald spot.
Beard transplant in India has come a long way. Professional beard and moustache hair transplant facilities abound and technology keeps improving. In the past few years, the beard transplant has grown in popularity and while beard transplants are still new in the number of men who get them done, the overall results have been good. Nubello Aesthetics is one of the top hair clinics, providing the best beard transplant in Mumbai.
When you have got the beard hair without any issues, creating your own homemade beard oil allows you to control and experiment with different oils for your skin and hair.
Homemade beard oils
1. Basic Conditioner Oil
The oils in this recipe are Jojoba and Coconut, both of which are excellent conditioners for hair. For dry, flaky and rough beard. This oil works like wonder. Lavender oil is a universally mild aroma and widely used essential oil. One of the most basic and common homemade beard oil.
- Mix 30ml Jojoba oil and 30ml of coconut oil, until the oils, are blended well.
- Add 10-12 drops of Lavender oil with a dropper.
- Transfer the oil to the storage bottle and apply once every day.
2. Oil for growth
When the beard hair growth is slow and patchy, this oil will help in faster growth. Castor oil will boost the blood circulation on the cheek and will stimulate hair growth. Coconut and Almond oil will add moisturizer and condition the beard. Rosemary prevents beard dandruff and control hair fall.
- Mix 30ml Almond oil and 30ml of coconut oil, until the oils, are blended well.
- Add 3-4 drops of castor oil with a dropper.
- Add 5-6 drops of Rosemary oil.
- Transfer the oil to the storage bottle and apply at night.
3. Dandruff treatment oil
Many men while growing beard come across dryness and flakes. This condition is beardruff. This homemade beard oil recipe will restore moisture and prevent beardruff. Apricot Kernel oil has been used for treating a variety of skin disorders including psoriasis and eczema. Cedarwood with its woody aroma acts as an excellent fragrance and it also has fungicidal properties. At the same time, Jojoba oil moisturizes the skin and prevents dryness from occurring again.
- Mix 30ml Apricot Kernel oil and 30ml of Jojoba oil, until the oils, are blended well.
- Add 5 drops of castor and Cedarwood oil with a dropper.
- Transfer the oil to the storage bottle and apply twice in a week.
4. Cooling oil
With too much of beard hair, you need to feel fresh. In this homemade beard oil recipe, we blend eucalyptus oil and sage oil together to create a fresh and lingering aroma. Along with vitamin C, this oil will restore the natural shine, curing dryness and flakes.
- Mix 30ml Coconut oil and 15ml of Sweet Almond oil, until the oils, are blended well.
- Add 4 drops of Sage and Eucalyptus oil with a dropper.
- Transfer the oil to the storage bottle and apply weekly twice.
5. All-day soothing oil
Jojoba oil forms the base oil in this recipe while sunflower oil, apricot oil and Argan oil make it excellent for moisturizing, hydrating and softening your beard. It will also make your beard appear fuller and will stimulate growth. These oils nourish the skin underneath and prevent dandruff and itching. The subtle and soothing sandalwood aroma will help you stay relaxed all day.
- Mix 30ml Jojoba oil, 15ml of Sunflower Seed Oil, 15ml of Apricot Kernel Oil, and 15ml of Aragan Oil, until the oils, are blended well.
- Add 5-10 drops of Sandalwood oil with a dropper.
- Transfer the oil to the storage bottle and apply daily.
We hope these homemade beard oils help in beard growth. In case you have any issues with the beard or facial hair growth, consult Nubello. Visit Nubello Aesthetics for a free consultation today on beard hair growth.