Acne free skin and clear skin easily and safely
We all admire to look more youthful at any phase of our age. In any case, there is a problem with our skin we need to treat it flawlessly. Acne is such a skin problem with which everyone deals with at some point in life. Acne has to be dealt with properly to prevent it from spreading. Learn the art to get clear skin with Nubello care.
Firstly let us see skin care problems:
All things considered, skin inflammation and skin maturing regularly cover in your 20s, 30s and even into your 40s. Fortunately, there are extremely amazing healthy skin treatments that will treat the two issues together; they battle pimples and shield your skin from maturing rapidly, yet now and then while in every day occupied routine we have not enjoyed day by day skin health management routine we need perpetual arrangement on it so we attempt a few items to take out or to avoid skin inflammation and hostile to maturing issue.
Skin Changes that come with Age:
- Skin gets rigid
- Tumors are caused
After some time, the sun’s bright (UV) light harms certain strands in the skin called elastin. The breakdown of elastin strands makes the skin droop, extend, and lose its capacity to snap back subsequent to extending.
The skin additionally wounds and tears all the more effortlessly and takes more time to mend. So while sun harm may not demonstrate when you’re youthful, it will further down the road when you get older.
Nothing can totally fix sun harm, despite the fact that the skin can once in a while fix itself. Thus, it’s never past the point where it is possible to start shielding yourself from solar UV rays. You can postpone changes related to maturing by avoiding the sun, concealing, wearing a cap, and making a propensity for utilizing sunscreen.
Impacts of the sun harm on the skin:
- The loss of the adaptable tissue (elastin) in the skin with age makes the skin rigid.
- Reduction of the epidermis (surface layer of the skin).
What is Acne?
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It often causes whiteheads, blackheads or pimples, and usually appears on the face, forehead, chest, upper back and shoulders. Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages.
Effective treatments are available, but acne can be persistent. The pimples and bumps heal slowly, and when one begins to go away, others seem to crop up.
Depending on its severity, acne can cause emotional distress and scar the skin. The earlier you start acne treatment, the lower your risk of such problems.
How to prevent it – General Tips to Remember!
Keep these points in mind in order to have acne free skin clear skin.
- Don’t touch your pimple.
Most people who have acne, have the habit to pop it. It is a big NO. Never pop your pimple, they have bacterias in them, bursting them will only spread them and infect other areas. Don’t touch your face because it contains dirt and oil so constantly rubbing or touching your face and the affected area will cause inflammation, redness, and pain.
- Keep it simple.
Try to avoid makeup, applying foundation and powder on the affected area will make the acne worse. Oily products will clog the skin pores and worse the situation. Wash your face before sleeping, don’t rub or use harsh soap again your skin, keep it simple, this also removes excessive oil. This will help remove dead skin cells, dust, and impurities and give clear skin.
- Drink more water.
Keep yourself hydrated by drinking 9-12 glasses of water in a day. Skin like other organs of the body like kidney also needs enough water for hydration. Staying hydrated will bring the glow to your face and drinking water will clean your system and detox your face.
- Sugar is bad.
Avoid sugary drinks – soda, juices, sweeteners – cake, chocolates, ice creams from your diet. This high calories food increases insulin which triggers pimple hormones. Hence don’t take sugary food.
- Eat a balanced diet, healthy food.
Avoid junk foods – oily and high calories food increases acne breakouts. And drink less milk – milk has acne-producing agent, especially in men. Eat more vegetables, fruits, and green tea. Antioxidants, help in skincare, takes care of anti-aging.
Remedies to treat Acne – How to cure it?
There are many medicines which can be applied to the skin to get rid of acne. These medicines aren’t for sensitive skins, though you can check home remedies. If the acne or pimple is turning to scar, it is advisable to meet a dermatologist.
- Try some benzoyl peroxide – Benzoyl peroxide is used to kill the bacteria that contribute to acne. Benzoyl peroxide comes in different concentrations, but benzoyl peroxide with a 2.5% concentration is just as effective as 5-10% solutions, and it’s less irritating to the skin to boot. Benzoyl peroxide also helps peel away layers of dead skin, leaving brighter, more rejuvenated, including clear skin in its place.
- Use salicylic acid – Like benzoyl peroxide salicylic acid kills bacteria responsible for pimple growth. Use a cotton ball and put small amounts of salicylic acid onto affected areas before you go asleep after you have washed your face.
- Try tea tree oil – Tea tree oil is an antibacterial oil and kills the pimple infection. Use a cotton ball and apply on the pimple as needed but do not apply too much.
- Eye-drops – The eye drops which reduce redness can also be used on the pimple to reduce the redness and inflammation.
- Antihistamines – Antihistamines suppress the swelling effect in the skin tissue of people.
Home remedies for acne:
- Use toothpaste – Toothpaste contains silica which is a drying agent. Use only natural toothpaste. Apply it overnight on the affected area. Few kinds of toothpaste contain sodium lauryl sulfate which may cause irritation. Hence choose natural toothpaste to get clear skin.
- Green tea – Green tea is a source for antioxidant, it helps reduce the pimple. Put the green tea bag in hot water, remove the liquid and place on the affected area for few minutes.
- Lemon Juice – Lemon juice has citric acid, which has antibacterial properties. Apply lemon juice on the affected area to get clear skin.
- Banana Peel – Banana peels are helpful in treating insect and mosquito bites, and may be helpful in reducing the size of some pimples. Gently rub the banana peel over the affected area.
- Apply ice cubes – Rub an ice cube over the acne on your face until the area goes numb. When your face goes numb, stop; leave your face alone until it’s warm again. Cooling the area reduces inflammation and gives a clear skin.
Most of the times, a pimple can be cured on its own but there are times when you need doctors to help you out. Here are such times:
- Skin break out makes skin unforgiving and harsh. A dermatologist can help gain this under power.
- A few medications for nervousness, dejection, and different conditions can cause the skin to break out or comparable side effects. The skin breaks out after you begin to take a drug. Your specialist may have the capacity to change your medicine.
- In the event that you have attempted loads of traps and cures and still, you are experiencing the issue at that point, Try a non-medicine treatment, for example, a topical retinoid gel or those containing benzoyl peroxide, salicylic corrosive, glycolic corrosive, or lactic corrosive for two or three months. In the event that that doesn’t assist, it’s time to consult a specialist.
Which Doctor Should You See?
For worse situations, when you need acne treatment, you must go to a dermatologist. Call our Nubello Skin Experts on 7777033583 to get better guidance.