Eyelashes are the soul of eyes and eyes are the soul of your mind. Beautiful eyelashes make your eyes bigger and brighter. The gorgeous models who appear on television have this long and sedative eyelash which makes everyone fall in love with their eyes. Not everyone has such beautiful eyes and eyelashes. This article will help you in growing beautiful eyelashes with these 5 eyelash growth tips.
What causes eyelashes thining and falling?
There are many reasons and factors which could result in eyelashes falling. Here are the top 10 reasons:
- Age factor
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Handling the eyelashes roughly – Scrubbing vigorously while removing eye makeup.
- Allergic reactions due to eye makeup products
- Excessive usage of eyelash extensions
- Chemotherapy drugs result in thinning hair and lashes
- Medical conditions like blepharitis, thyroid, psoriasis, eczema, or trichotillomania
- Poor hygiene
- Excessive mascara without any break
5 Home Remedies for Natural Eyelash Growth
1. Castor Oil
The first of eyelash growth tips is using oils. Castor oil helps in hair loss. It contains ricinoleic acid, and this acid is an excellent option for growing eyelashes. Another oil that is good for eyelash growth is coconut oil. Coconut oil prevents hair protein loss and helps in eyelash growth.
How to use:
- Remove mascara if used and clean eyelashes with mild soap and water.
- Dry the eyelashes by patting them with soft clothes.
- Dip a cotton swab in the castor oil.
- Apply the oil along the upper and lower eyelash lines.
- Avoid getting the oil into your eyes.
- Leave the oil on overnight and rinse it off the following morning.
2. Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly)
Petroleum jelly can keep your eyelashes moisturized. It can also help in getting rid of eyelash mites, preventing further damage to the eyelashes.
How to use:
- Take some petroleum jelly on a cotton swab.
- Apply it to the upper and lower eyelids. Make sure you avoid getting it into your eyes.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Rinse it off the next morning.
3. Vitamin E
Vitamin E is required for hair growth. This is a powerful antioxidant. It can reduce oxidative damage that could be causing an increase in hair loss. Take vitamin E supplements on a daily basis as the dosage adviced by the doctor. This is one of the most common hair growth tips and also used as eyelash growth tips.
4. Green Tea
Green tea is a rich source of polyphenol. This green tea polyphenol helps in hair growth. It may also help in promoting the growth of your eyelashes. Drinking green tea daily twice on a regular basis helps in eyelashes growth. Apart from regular drinking, it can be applied to eyelids.
How to use:
- Add a green tea bag to a cup of hot water.
- Let it cool down a for 5-10 minutes and strain the tea bag.
- Apply it to your upper and lower eyelash lines using a cotton swab.
Massaging has always been there in the beauty and health industry. Massaging on the scalp with oils helps in improving hair growth, the same implies in the eyelashes growth. Hence, massaging eyelids gently may help in eyelashes growth.
Prevent Eyelashes From Thinning
- Follow a healthy and well-balanced diet.
- Cleanse your eyelashes daily using a mild cleanser.
- Avoid using low-quality eye makeup that triggers an allergy.
- Remove makeup before bed.
- Limit the use of eyelash extensions.
If the above eyelash growth tips don’t work within 5-6 months, and the eyelash thinning and falling is more, meet the doctor.
Eyelash Transplant is a cosmetic surgery that involves transplanting additional eyelashes. The eyelash transplant process involves grafting the extracted hair (typically from the back of the head) on the eyelids by replacing the existing eyelashes.
In the eyelash transplant, 80-100 hair follicles are extracted from the back of the head. The extraction of the number of hair follicles depends on the patient’s current eyelash status. An oral sedative is used to make the process painless. 20-50 hair follicles are grafted on each upper eyelid using precise judgment. FUE hair transplant procedure is used in the eyelash hair transplant. The process is painless and result oriented.
Nubello Aesthetics is one such hair clinic with expert doctors, providing the best eyelash transplant surgery in Mumbai. Though the hair grafts are less in this hair transplant procedure, due to the precision and accuracy, the eyelash transplant is the costliest of all other hair transplants. The eyelash transplant cost in India varies from 50,000 INR to 1L INR. This cost depends on the surgeon, region and popularity of the hospital.
Visit Nubello Aesthetics and get a free consultation today on an Eyelash Hair Transplant.