Thick eyebrows are all the rage and trend these days, but they don’t happen in a night. If you have been grooming and nurturing your eyebrows all these years, you don’t have to work much on it. Don’t worry, there is good news: with these 3 tips, you can grow beautiful eyebrows fast! With a little patience, and the right products, and a bit of effort, you can stimulate your hair follicles and regrow your eyebrows quickly. For the best results, you can use more than more eyebrow growing tips at once.
Top 3 Eyebrow Growing Tips
1. Coating Your Eyebrows Overnight
One of the main points in eyebrow growing tips is moisturizing the eyebrow is important. You can use some of these home remedies, oils, and products to do this.
- Castor oil – Castor oil is rich in protein and encourages growth.
- Olive oil – Olive oil contains vitamins A and E that help in the growth of hair.
- Coconut oil – Coconut oil reduces protein loss and makes your brows stronger.
- Petroleum jelly – Petroleum jelly helps seal in the moisture. Avoid using petroleum jelly if you have oily or acne-prone skin.
- Eyebrow growth serum – Growth serums contain vitamins and peptides to encourage growth.
- Almond oil – Almond oil is rich in vitamins A, B, and E. This nourishes and stimulates hair growth.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe vera contains aloenin that promotes hair growth.
Do a patch test to check for allergy and side effects. Apply on your arm and check before applying on the eyebrow. Wash your face with cool water and then apply any of these products using applicator or fingers.
Points to remember:
- Massage while applying the products. spend 1-2 minutes rubbing the oil and solution on the eyebrow.
- Fingers and cotton swab are great for applying.
- Avoid getting the oil and solution in your eyes.
- Wash your face in the morning thoroughly.
2. Stimulating Eyebrow Growth
The next point after moisturizing the eyebrow is to stimulate the eyes. These points can vary, and many healthcare consultants provide various eyebrow growing tips, but these have been tested at Nubello.
- Comb your brows with a brush daily – Combing eyebrows helps to stimulate hair growth and also helps manage the eyebrow growth.
- Exfoliate your brow area 3 times a week – Exfoliating your eyebrow area stimulates the hair follicles and encourages in hair growth. Purchase a facial scrub or use homemade face scrubs. Move the scrub around in circles. Rinse the product thoroughly off completely.
- Eat the right food for hair growth – Foods containing omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins E and A, and lactic acid are all beneficial to hair growth. And the B vitamin called biotin is an excellent tool for hair growth. Eat foods rich in biotin. Check here – foods for hair growth.
- Exercise daily and manage stress – Daily exercise will get your blood pumping and increase the circulation in your body, which can help your hair grow faster. Stress is bad for hair growth. Do Meditation, Yoga, Massage, Walking, Exercise, Do things that make you happy.
3. See your doctor
Incase these eyebrow growing tips, don’t work out in a span of 3-4 months, you must visit a doctor. Hormonal changes and disorders, allergies, other health conditions can lead to slower hair growth or even hair loss. The same thing applies to the eyebrow growth. Certain medications can lead to hair-related side effects. Visit a doctor to find out what is causing the problem in eyebrow growth.
Apart from these home remedies and tips for hair growth, there is always a medical procedure to solve your problems. Eyebrows with patches, uneven growth, less hair, unruly brows, all can be solved with eyebrow transplant.
What is an eyebrow transplant?
Eyebrow transplant is a very simple process. For a natural and healthy-looking eyebrow, on an average 250-400 individual hairs are required. This count could vary based on the size and appearance of current eyebrows. Each hair that is transplanted needs to be planted with the natural hair growth direction, with each hair lying flat along with the skin. In order to avoid scars on forehead and eyebrows, tiny needles are used. Normally hair from behind the ear is extracted for this eyebrow transplant process. Local anesthesia is given and the hair follicles are planted on eyebrows.
This process requires lots of precision and accuracy. Only a skilled surgeon would be able to give the required output. Nubello Aesthetic is one of the top hair clinics in Mumbai providing the best eyebrow transplant in Mumbai by expert dermatologists excelling in microblading eyebrows in Mumbai. Visit Nubello Aesthetics and get a free consultation today on an Eyebrow Hair Transplant.